Niko was so excited to tell me after not taking his nap time that he wanted to practice writing his name. Now that Niko is 4 years old,usually I try and do one on one school time while the other two babies are napping. I do school with both boys in the morning but I choose this special time to dig a little deeper with Niko and really challenge him. Niko and I both love that time even though that is the majority of my "resting time". Sometimes Abby will join us and I'll allow her to do some tummy time while Niko practices his letters or does some one on one schooling. Today was cute because Niko was adamant about writing his name! I thought he did an excellent job for trying it for the first time.
Good job Niko! I am so blessed to see you grow and develop daily. You learn so fast and you love school! I hope I have many more students like you in my lifetime. I love you so much my Poppin! Here is a picture of Niko ' s name!