Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Early Christmas gifts and magic shows!

We've been blessed with a family from all sides that love and adore our children! We came home from Burleson with tons of gifts from our family out there, we get gifts from North Dakota from cousins out there! It's always fun getting out of town gifts! We get tons and tons of gifts from our family in town Mamaw, Grammy and Grandma and Grandpa! We are so blessed! And not to mention we get so many gifts from friends and family in town and out of town all year! We have never gone without and for that I am thankful to God for all of you who love us! Thank you we love you!

Abby has been enjoying her new early Christmas gift from Mamaw and Grammy! It's so fun the boys want in on it!


Before I go on with this post, I have to update a little about our family's health state.... we took the kiddos to the Dr yesterday because we knew Nathaniel was just not feeling well and not himself. It feels like the Morse family has been sick for a whole month with pink eye and colds and just not able to kick it. Well Dr diagnosed Nathaniel with pink eye both eyes and ear infection both ears. They also said he could have possibly had the flu early in the week which caused him body aches, diarrhea and vomiting. It's hard seeing your little guys sick, and especially when your not feeling well. I am still recovering from an upper respiratory infection and feel so much better this week. Mikey also was very sick but pulled along and still worked and took care of our boys at night so I can get the rest I need to take care of Abby at night. Abby and Niko caught pink eye and have small colds... not as bad as Mikey, Nathaniel and I though, Praise God. We are thankful to you all for your prayers, concerns and love. We are getting better and can't wait to fully recover! God has blessed us all with some down time and also learning how to get creative with home activities until we are able to play outside in this wintery chilly weather! Looking so forward to enjoying these cooler days!


Moving on.... we have done some schooling while the boys have been sick.. last week we painted our Reindeer Magnets since we're on the letter "M". The boys love school and I am so blessed I have the opportunity to see them grow, learn and develop!




Even though the kiddos were feeling sick, Grandpa had to get creative to just make them smile... If you know my Dad and Mom well it doesn't take much to get a smile out of anybody when they are around them, My parents just have this way of making people happy and silly! But my kiddos were just not feeling well on Sunday and Grandpa pulled off an amazing magic show to get them smiling and laughing! Here is a video!