I have been so caught up with taking care of our sicky babies that I haven't had the chance to write about Abby turning 6 months!
Abby is now 6 months old! She loves to play with toys that make noise! She uses her hands to crinkle toys and then puts them in her mouth to eat. She loves holding crackers, celery sticks, and baby cookies. She likes to gum the cookies till they are soft to eat.
She smiles a lot! Especially to her Dad! She loves to just stare at her Daddy. She'll stare at him till he turns around and looks at her and smiles. She loves observing the boys eat, play, talk, laugh, wrestle.
And she absolutely loves her mommy! I am always greeted with a smile and she loves grabbing my hair.
Our little Abby just melts our hearts. We adore her and are so blessed with this beautiful baby!
Here is a picture I took of her today. She is truly the perfect gift for us all this year. Our perfect stocking stuffer!