We are also taking them to the Pumpkin Patch this Saturday, but Mikey and I had them choose their pumpkin that they wanted to paint and carve from the store. These were the ones they chose!
I'm going to allow them to paint the little ones and we are going to show them how to carve the big one! We'll get that big one ready for Halloween night!
This month my Tio Sal from Corpus Christi came to El Paso to visit family and he stopped by on Saturday to see us and meet Abby for the first time! It was so nice seeing him again!
The boys already told Mikey and I that they would like to be Batman for Halloween. They can't wait to get their costumes and I have a feeling once we get them, that will be their outfit for the rest of the year! I'll be posting more on this later....
Our little Abby has also been so cute! She is like our little doll and sometimes I like just dressing her up to take pictures of her... here are some I took recently :)
Mikey and I also just celebrated our 5th year Anniversary!!!
We can't believe 5 years has already passed! The boys stayed with Grandma and Grandpa so Mikey and I can have a weekend to ourselves! It was such a relaxing weekend!
Mikey and I woke up on Saturday morning and met with the Porter family from El Salvador to go rock climbing! Abby came too! I took some pictures with my phone but I'll be adding more of the ones Kathy took!
It's been such a fun month so far! The boys have been doing really well with Home School! I feel so blessed to be able to teach them and I look forward to more home school days as they get older!
