Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mesilla Valley Corn Maze!!!

On Saturday we had our first official "Family Day". Mikey and I have decided that at least once a month we are going to have a designated "Family Day" where us 5 do something with just us 5. We have many days where it is just us 5 but sometimes it's in between going grocery shopping, going to the gym, doing house chores or visiting with others. Our day's can go by with us not making time for just us and the fun things we want to do with just us. (okay now that I've said "us" waay to much) This past Saturday we had our "Family Day" at the Mesilla Valley Corn Maze!

Before Saturday came though, the boys had been asking Mikey and I if they can be Batman for our Halloween Harvest Party! So on Friday Mikey brought home their costumes! They loved it!!!!





All week prior to this past weekend I also had the boys paint the pumpkins they got at the store. I told them that we are going to take a road trip to the pumpkin patch on Saturday so they can see where the pumpkins come from.







Nathaniel and Niko love singing so I took a video of them singing to "We Fall down" as we prepared for painting our pumpkins... :)



Niko singing to "We Fall Down"


After they painted, they wanted to put their pumpkins outside next to their Fall basket so we did that and took pictures... 


Finally it was Saturday!!!! Pumpkin patch Family time!! 



On the tractor hay ride to the pumpkin patch!

picking our pumpkins
The boys driving the tractor


The BIG slide we all went down

The corn maze

Niko fell in love this pumpkin :)



climbing tires






Boys found sticks on our corn maze journey










me going down the big slide with all three kiddos




Daddy, Niko and Nathan going super fast!

Niko liked the scarecrow... he wasn't scary :)

Our jungle boy with his candy necklace.. :) 

Nathaniel wanted to take home All the pumpkins.. 

my three handsome hamsters.. 

Abby was just content in her little carrier.. and everybody just smiled at her :)

I am one blessed Mommy with my three :)



Us :) 






We got Pumpkins for Grandma, Grandpa, Mamaw and Grammy! It was so much fun! We also came home and I had Abby, Nathaniel and Niko take more pictures next to the pumpkins they chose for our front porch Autumn decor :) 











Abby!! Nathan!! SMILE!! I kept saying that... and Niko just kept smiling as always... :)

Then I came inside and took more of Abby!