I put her up in the bumbo on my kitchen table, put her cute little bib on, got her pink bowl and her pink spoon and started!! Grandpa came and Nathaniel decided it was the perfect time to pee a bunch so I had to go change my little guy. I told my Dad if he could feed Abby while I changed Nathaniel. He gladly accepted and Abby was all smiles having her Grandpa feed her! My Dad makes funny feeding faces so he pretty much entertained us all as he fed Abby! It was so cute to see! Here are the pictures I took, after I cleaned up Nathaniel!
Abby is unsure she likes the cereal
I think she's pretty sure she doesn't like it yet... but she was a trooper and kept trying!
Of course Grandpa made her smile, so it was fun for her!
Good job Abby! Yay Grandpa! :) :)