Our beautiful baby girl is 4 months old! The doctor said she is healthy and weighs 12 lbs! She loves to grab her blankie and eat it or she loves to grab my hand when I'm holding her. She nurses every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and takes little naps in between her feedings. When she doesn't nap, some of the things she loves to do is observe the boys play, she loves to watch her baby tv shows ( Me and Baby First TV), She loves to swing on her swing and eat her blankie or her hands. She smiles at everybody! She is such a patient little baby; she will wait patiently until I take care of the boys and not fuss while she waits. We are blessed with such a loving, beautiful, peaceful baby girl. Her hair is growing and every night I brush it out after her bath to get all her little knots out. She loves when I comb her hair :) Her blue eyes are big and so beautiful with long dark lashes, she is just so beautiful! Her smile is so cute! She'll crinkle her nose or squint her eyes when she smiles! Her smiles are so contagious! Abby, you have won our heart! I call you my little beauty queen! We love you so much baby!







This picture was taken by Tammy Hayson while she cared for you at church in the nursery! She said you love playing in the saucer! You just jump around and smile the whole time!
The boys like to play super hero and pretend they are Abby's super heroes! Here are some pictures of Niko and Nathaniel being super heroes! At the end you can watch the video I made of them.
Watch this silly video!