Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mommy is in love with your hair Abby!!

Abby is 8 weeks old!! This week was the first week she slept through the night! I put her down at 9pm and she woke up 5am! Our baby is growing and growing so fast! She also stares into our eyes, coos and smiles alot!! She is such a beautiful baby!! I whisper in her ear often and say....

Jesus made you perfectly,
 He adores you and
 loves you so much! 

Thank you Jesus for this beautiful baby! 





Dear Abby, 
I love your hair!!!!!!
Love always, your Mommy :)





These boys LOVE their little sister!! They compete on who can kiss her first and hold her! It's adorable to see how they uniquely show their brotherly love and affection towards her.



















Abby at this stage loves being in this Mommy Burrito wrap my friend Kristin gave to me! I love it too cuz I get to be close to her and rock her slowly to sleep.