Monday, July 15, 2013

Our Summer days in 2013

As long as I have my feet in the pool, I can endure the heat of El Paso, so the boys can play outside!
































Here is a home made diving board I made for Niko... It was actually really dangerous and he ended up crashing into Nathaniel, leaving him with a bruise on the cheek. oops!! I let Niko still jump as long as Nathaniel wasn't in the way.. ( trying to still be a fun mom, even though I kept getting mini heart attacks as Niko would jump in :-/)

Here is the video:

Home made diving board!



Our Abby turned 7 weeks today! 

She is all smiles when she sees me! It's so cute and such a nice feeling to know she is recognizing our faces! We also moved her into her new room! She loves it! She sleeps from 9pm-2 or 3am and then she is up at 5am and 7am.. I call her my little moon light :) 





Mommy turns 32 this Wednesday!! My recovery is going well! I am driving again and able take fast pace walks in our neighborhood! I Praise God that with each baby, my recovery has been very good and hasn't left me with any scar tissue! I am very blessed!! 



 "Compamento de soccer" Free Soccer Camp with Iglesia Bautista Tierra de Oro 

We met some really nice people during our outreach on Saturday evening at Rainbow Vista Park and they invited us to their free soccer camp all this week! The boys, Abby and I had fun! We all met some really nice people this morning! 













I had to end this post with a really funny video of Nathaniel nursing his baby.. The boys are so silly and treat their stuffed animals like it's their baby. They see me do every thing with Abby and want to imitate it all.. even nursing!! Here is Nathaniel nursing his baby..