The weather feels like Spring but there are elves riding polar bears and candy canes growing like trees!!! You know the usual in El Paso, Texas!
Hey! I'm pregnant.... these are the silly dreams I have.. :)
This year Mikey and I did most of the decorating and the boys had fun playing with their new living room table that our neighbor gave to us! It holds our coffee while the boys are napping and it holds their toys! It makes us all happy!
After this week, I'll be starting my 4th month in pregnancy! I can't believe it's going this fast.. Mikey and I have been moving around our small cozy home to make room for the new baby. We are excited and feel so blessed! Our boys are pretty clueless still that the little person growing in my belly is their sister or brother!
Four years ago this month our home wasn't even fully built yet and I wasn't even pregnant with Niko. The Lord has given us this beautiful home where we can grow our family. Thank you Lord for our home, we are blessed because of YOU!







