Now that Niko is getting older we are teaching him about Jesus. He learned this year that Jesus was born, and we celebrate His birthday on Christmas. Niko would ask me "Jesus is born"? I would tell him "yes, He was born". Just sharing that simple truth to Niko opened my eyes to alot! Jesus was born! I think God could have sent His Son to this world in so many ways but instead He chose for Jesus the Son of God to be born of a woman. We came into this world through a woman also. Just observing the relation of those two statements; I truly believe in my heart there is something very meaningful, special and important about being a mom. I thank God for allowing me to be a mom. These boys and the baby on it's way are His gifts to Mikey and I. He has entrusted us to take care of them and train them up in His ways. These children are His and how awesome to know that God is with us holding our hands as we raise up His children. Often times when I feel tired or weak because my day with my boys has been long, I forget to remind myself that if I rely more on Jesus for that strength I won't feel weary. I won't feel worn out because I am no longer using my own strength but the divine strength of my Heavenly Father.
This year I desire that all my strength comes from Him, my Lord who created the Heavens and the Earth. His power is endless and He freely gives to those who wait on Him. Thank you Jesus for being so mindful of our needs. This year may we rely more on You, so we can mount up with wings like eagles, so we can run and not be weary and so we can walk and not be faint. Renew our strength Dear Lord! In Jesus Name, Amen.
Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."
Enjoy our pictures from Christmas 2012 and New Years 2013!
(I'm sure I'll be adding more as I get them)
HOME VIDEOS
Kids saying Merry Christmas
Kids singing Jingle Bells
Nathaniel's Happy Dance
2013 The New Year





