Friday, October 12, 2012

The grass was definitely greener!

Yesterday marked the day of our 4th year anniversary!  It landed on a Thursday this year and Mikey decided it would be fun if he got the whole day off!! I thought the idea was awesome and maybe just maybe we could use our golf clubs and go golfing! When Grandpa Jerry past away, Mikey inherited many of his valuables, one of them being his golf clubs, bag, shoes etc. I inherited Mikey's golf clubs! We've never went out golfing together, so we thought this would be a perfect opportunity to go! The day was so perfect and even though it took us about 3 hours to golf 9 holes we had such a blast!! Mikey told me he was going to rent a golf cart, because he thought it would be safer for me since we officially found out I am pregnant again with our 3rd baby! Stay tuned for more news on our new baby! Please keep us all in prayers, we are very excited!! 

We left the boys with Grandma and Grandpa and Mikey and I enjoyed celebrating our 4th year being married!! I am so blessed to be married to a man who loves me and continues to find more ways how to love me better everyday! Hand in hand with Jesus Christ in the center of our marriage we feel like we can do anything!! It is HE who strengthens our marriage daily! All glory goes to our Father in Heaven!!

Dos Lagos Golf Course











Afterwards we enjoyed the All you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster with a Lava cookie!! The whole day couldn't have been better!!

4 years has flown by, we continue to put our lives in Your Hands Lord. May Your will be done in our life!