Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nathaniel vs The Mirror

Nathaniel will be 14 months tomorrow the (18th)! He has been imitating everything he sees us all do. The words he says pretty clear are Daddy, Mommy, Ball, Juice, Basketball, Doggy, Door (or), Balloon(ooooon). He attacks our legs and hugs them so tight we can't walk. If we try walking while he is holding on, he'll let us drag him across the floor as he digs his teeth in our legs! Once he gets his shoes on he runs to the back door and stands by the door till we open it. He'll sit on his chair grab a book and point at every circled object and call it a "ball". He loves shutting the dishwasher door as I'm loading the dishwasher and loves closing the dryer door as I'm pulling the clothes out. He loves to cuddle and loves hugs, kisses and just being close especially if its me, his Mommy. He is still nursing 3 times a day. I am trying to wean him from those three feedings but he doesn't want to yet... he drinks and eats just about everything! Niko and him entertain themselves all day! They are getting so close as Nathaniel is getting older. I love to just sit and watch them play, just smile at how silly they can be and how blessed I am to have these two boys!


The boys are pointing at each others shirt saying "Ball"!

Deep discussions about Basketball



Is this enough drooling surprise Mommy??


After Daddy showers he shaves

Hmm... Where's the shaver??


Hey!! Who's that good looking guy?