Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Your Daddy

Dear Niko and Nathaniel,

Your Daddy and I have been married 3 years now but this November 12th  we will be dating for 5 years! I want you to know some things about your Daddy that I desire of you; if and when you have a wife.. Here are some things about your Daddy:

He does his very best to understand me and understand what I am going through


He always gives me random hugs or kisses throughout our time together at home or out in public


He always seeks my best in interest


He always says how beautiful I am, and how perfect I am for him


He loves spending time with me and loves spending time with you boys


He loves encouraging me and pointing out what he sees best in me


He always initiates prayer time with me


He puts me first


He'll buy me something special anytime just to make me smile


He'll hold my hand whenever he gets the chance


He always tells me good morning with a smile and goodnight with a hug,cuddle, or kiss, he initiates these things


He tells me how much he's enjoying the meal I made. He always tells me how much he likes it, he thanks me for it and tells me I can make it anytime for him




He finds cards and writes me notes that dearly speak to the core of my heart


He's helping me see myself as God sees me and how he sees me. I feel so beautiful when I'm around him, no matter what I'm wearing


He works so hard, no matter what job he is doing, he comes home saying he had a good day. He loves working because he told me, he loves providing for us.


He allows me to dream and desires what my heart desires


He pushes me to excellence and closer to God. I love Jesus more because of him.


He always thanks me for being a good mommy to you boys


He tells me I sing beautifully even though at times I feel I don't


He loves loves loves every physical thing about me, and tells me 


He seeks our Lord to help him be a good husband and daddy 


He communicates his feelings with me and allows me to be emotional with him, he's not afraid to just hold me when my world feels out of place


I feel so safe with him


He tells me when he's at work and then he'll send me a text saying how much he enjoyed spending time with me this weekend, evening, or night. He'll point out the things he enjoyed about our time together.


He thanks me every time for the little things I do for him


He always kisses me on the lips before and after he leaves


He desires to spend as much time with me as possible


He gets excited to plan events with me


He loves to decorate with me


He loves doing anything as long as it's with me and he tells me


When we get into a conflict, he will ALWAYS be the first to say "I'm sorry" even if he was right. And this is very true. 


Everyday he loves me more and I feel his love, he shows it so well.


These are just a few things about your Daddy, but these are some things I believe are important for you boys to emulate when you become a Husband.. 


Love You,

Mommy