Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Harvest Fest 2011!!

I can't believe Harvest Fest is already here and actually already gone now. It seems as though time flies faster when you have kids. Is that true? Or is time just flying? I went to Walgreens yesterday and saw Christmas stuff already up. Time already is flying by so fast, why do our convenient stores push it more? All to say the Holidays are fun and beautiful in so many ways and I am excited for them. Niko and Nathaniel's family in Dallas/ Grand-daddy Joel and Debbie sent them some gifts. It's always fun getting gifts in the mail! Our mail lady is always so nice, she parks her truck practically in our driveway because she already knows she has to carry those big boxes to our front door. She loves it though, I think mainly because Niko is right there with me as I answer the door, with his big smiles and his "OH WOW, LOOK" it's so cute! Along with all the great toys they gave us, they also sent down some glow in the dark bone pj's for both Nathaniel and Niko! It was great! I had the boys wear them for our Harvest Fest. All Niko could say the whole time is "bones" as he pointed to himself and Nathaniel! It was funny! Niko's little buddy Bobby let him wear his turtle outfit also, so in the pictures you'll see Niko dressed in Bobby's turtle costume! He loved it! He didn't want to take the turtle outfit off. We tried maybe having Nathaniel wear Niko's old lion costume but it was too big, maybe next year.   Niko had fun he ate candy for dinner. Yes I am a great Mommy, Thank you :)  Have fun looking at the pictures I took yesterday!