We have so much fun hearing Niko speak! He's starting to talk more and trying his very best to put words into sentences. There are days where Mikey and I find ourselves talking to each other in Niko's Language. I had to post these words that Niko says, so I don't forget, and I'm sure later he'll look back and be completely embarrassed by :)
He calls his milk- "WA WA"
He calls a peanut butter and jelly sandwich- "MUNCH" which is by far his favorite meal!
When Mikey goes to work, he'll say "Wheres the daddy"?
He loves taking his showers with Daddy, he calls shower, "FU FOWER"
In the morning we are learning the clock, it's mainly a puzzle he got for his 2nd Birthday. He calls the clock, "CROCK"
Grandpa Danny is- "PAMPA"
Mamaw Brenda and Grandma Susie are, "MAMA"
When he passes gas he calls it, "poops"
When he wants to color, he'll say "LOR"
He calls the couch, "OUCH"
He calls his blanket, "BANKY"
He calls Kipper, the tv show, "SIPPER"
He calls french fries, "FRY FRY"
He calls pizza, "ITZA"
He calls candy, "NANNY"
He calls bugs, "BOOGS"
He calls airplanes, "AIRPRANE"
He calls a frog, "FOCK"
He calls coffee, "FOFFEE"
He calls lollipops, "LILLY POPS"
He calls a spoon, "SPOOM"
He calls a knife, "KNIFE" but with a really cute accent that sounds like he's saying "KNAF"
(if your wondering why he knows this word, it's because he helps take out the dishes ;)
If he hears a car past by he'll say "FATS" he is trying to say "FAST" but Mommy and Daddy are so self conscious we'll ask "who you calling FAT" ;)
I'm sure I forgot some and later I'll be like, "ahh you say that too" But here's a glimpse of what we get to hear when Niko speaks! Its adorable to us!