Friday, November 18, 2011

Nathaniel is 3 Months TODAY!!

Our big boy Nathaniel is 3 months old today!! Happy Happy Joy Joy! Nathaniel nurses 5 times a day and sleeps at night from 7pm to 6:30am!! He naps 3 times during the day for about 1hr or 1 1/2hr a day! While he is awake he loves to just stare at Niko. He watches him play and communicate with me. He loves for me to sing to him and read to him. While I sing to him, he will often times hum along with me. It's so adorable to hear his little voice try to imitate me sing. He loves to just stare in your eyes and look at you with this look of admiration. I love his blue eyes! His eyes are just like Mikey's eyes! He even has Mikey's blonde lashes and eyebrows! I love it! Nathaniel has lots and lots of hair! It kinda fros out like mine, and when it's wet it gets curly! He looks like he might be a red head, but if you really look at his hair it's brown with a tint of blonde highlights. Nathaniel is bigger than Niko was at this age. He fits in a 3-6 month perfectly if the outfit wasn't washed; 6 month outfits fit him well, even if it's been washed. He sits up real well in the bumbo now and will stand up on your lap while your holding him. He loves to be held! I've gotten use to being able to do more than one thing, with him on one arm. Niko entertains him, when I'm tied up and can't be there to comfort him. Niko has became such a good little helper for his younger brother. Here are some pictures of Nathaniel at 3 months! Enjoy!!


 Niko loves basketball jerseys and insisted on wearing this jersey that came in a box of clothes that was given to us... even though we are a Spurs family I allowed him to wear it. He was thrilled to have it on! 















Here we go! Not as blurry! Trying to get a good picture of a moving baby takes skills, or a very expensive camera... I just use my phone! And it's been working for me so far..  









I had Elmo around to try and get him to smile... I gave up and put Elmo behind him so he would just come out in the picture, and now it just looks like Elmo is trying to eat his arm off, while Nathaniel has this terrified look on his face!






Okay MOM are we done yet??



Mommy with her Zoolander look. Well at a least one of us is having a blast! - Nathaniel