Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ministry with Plugged Youth

Yesterday I put together a short video of our youth group to show to our youth group. It was my first time doing this but I finally figured out how to make a movie of all the pictures and videos I own! It was challenging  to do but in the long run I had fun! 

Just a little history about our time with Plugged Youth; Mikey and I met at church (Calvary Chapel Sun City). I was already going to that church and so was he. He was involved with the youth group and later became the Junior High Youth leader, I joined him in the summer of 2006! We became the main Junior High Youth Leaders and the Lord was also joining our hearts while we served together.  We got married the fall of 2008 and the Youth group got to see our whole dating and engagement experience! We are so blessed with this ministry! We love the kids so much and it brings us so much joy to be able to serve together! We are currently still Youth Leaders for the High School and Junior High! The kiddos love Niko and join in the excitement in waiting for our Nathaniel! 

If you ever wonder what Mikey and Luana do for fun?? Well this what we do for fun! We hangout, minister, mentor and love on Junior High and High School aged kiddos from our church! They bless us so much and we thank our Lord He has allowed us to be part of this thriving ministry! 

Enjoy our short movie clip of Plugged Youth!