Wednesday, July 20, 2011

34 weeks going on 36???? Maybe!!

Sorry for Confusion


I was fixing my albums on my picasa albums and some pictures on my blog updates got erased! :/ All to say I fixed it! But some how the blog update below this one is out of order and I can't put it back! Bummer :/ So if you have already read that update, I apologize, you can read it again! :) :) 

Here is our Newest Update:
Tomorrow I go in for my prenatal checkup! I have been having some contractions and lots of cramping! I am 34 weeks pregnant so I hope my doctor can give me some information if I'm having preterm labor or if my body is just preparing for labor. Who knows! All to say I am prepared to hear both! Nathaniel's clothes is all washed and put away! All we have to do now is setup his pack n play in our room and pack my bag!! Niko is ready too! We put his new bookshelf in his room along with their new changing station! He sees me preparing and he points at my big belly everyday! I'm going to miss my little Niko when I'm away in the hospital, I have already started getting nervous about being away from him. I don't believe it'll be for too long but just being away overnight from him is new for me. Please keep us in prayer as Mikey, Niko and I prepare for our Nathaniel! I'll keep you posted on what happens!

Here are the latest pictures of Nathaniel David! And here is Niko playing with Nathaniel's gift ribbons from the gifts he's been receiving!


This picture is of Nathaniel's profile! He weighs about 5lbs here.. this was last week!!


This is Nathaniel's face! He already has hair 2cm long! And is head is down! He's preparing for his day when he gets to meet us all!

Here are pictures of Niko! Having so much fun with ribbon! He puts everything on his head! He's such a silly guy! Makes us laugh a lot!