Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Diapers are for babies!

Niko is going to be 20 months next Saturday May 21st! I can't believe how fast time is flying! In three months Godwilling we will have Nathaniel here at home with us as well! Niko is starting to tell Mikey and I when he is pooing or has poop. It is very cute to hear him tell us. He also likes to join Mikey and I in the bathroom. We realize these are all signs of him wanting to learn more about the potty. He is not even 2 years old yet so I realize this potty training deal is only the begining but we have started showing him. Niko is using Deano's potty training potty and we have it in his bathroom so when we are in there, he can also start practicing. I took pictures of him because I'm allowing him to discover his potty and get familiar with it. The things he does right now are just silly and cute, but hopefully soon he will get the hang of this potty thing! Here are some pictures of Niko playing and discovering his potty: