Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Trimester!!! (or the end of my 6th month and the start of my 7th month)

Most of you that keep up with my blog know that I am pregnant again with my second child. We are having a boy!! And his name will be Nathaniel David Morse! This pregnancy has been flying by! With Niko I kept track of every week, every symptom and took so many belly shots. I was so careful what I ate and drank and did. With this baby it has been so very different. I am still keeping some track and I am careful what I eat and drink but I have been a little more laid back about this pregnancy and it has been going by so fast I believe because I am with Niko all day doing a bunch of fun things and staying very active. Niko is keeping me on my toes during the day and Nathaniel.... well he keeps me going to the potty at least 4 times at night and wakes me up about every 2 hours with kicks and punches. So you can imagine the rest I have been getting. Not much. My energy level is on low and I have a hard time keeping my energy when I do have it. With Niko I gained a total of 50lbs! I went from 127 to 177lbs! With Nathaniel I started at 130 and now I'm at 151lbs. I have gained 20 lbs with Nathaniel so far which was less with Niko at this stage but nevertheless still feeling as heavy. My little short body struggles gaining that amount of weight. My legs, feet, and back are already getting achy.. With Niko I drank water like ALL the time. I was always thirsty and hungry! With Nathaniel I drink a cup and half of coffee in the morning and eat breakfast lunch and dinner. I can't constantly drink water like I did with Niko but I do drink enough to keep me hydrated. I get nauseaus if I don't eat and start working around the house right away, so I can't forget to eat. I've been helping Mikey out with the yard work and I'm constantly doing things around the house. When I do rest I take maybe a 15 min nap. I feel better though sometimes when I don't nap at all. The doctors say I am doing well! The baby is big but is growing at a good rate! I have one last one month appointment then I move to every two weeks. I am getting so excited to meet my new little man but I am also anticipating my delivery day and days that I will be in the hospital away from Mikey and Niko. The Lord has given me peace about doing another c-section. I have to do another c-section because I had one with Niko and the doctors here are not going to allow me to go natural. They say I have a  1% chance of my uterus busting at home before labor. That enough scared me and is enough for them to not have me go that route. I rather be safe than sorry, so all to say I am going through another c-section and I am scheduled for August 25th unless it's looking like I may be going into labor sooner, than we will move up that date. I will be at 39 weeks on August 25th, the exact same week that I delivered Niko, so I am excited that may happen again. I am going to start walking again now that the wind is dying and the weather is just so nice! I love the outdoors even though its been already getting warm. My belly looks like I ate a watermelon whole! And my belly button is sticking out like thumb! So crazy! This change in my body is hard because I'm athletic and I love that tight ab look, but I am so thankful the Lord has allowed me to have another baby! And I am ready and willing to continue having children if that is His will :) Here are some pictures of ME at this stage! I have about 2 months and half to go! YIPPEEEE!!!








After this baby I'd like to continue running! I was almost at 6 miles every other day! My prayer is that I can get back to that, so I can one day run a full marathon! YEAH :) :)