We are so excited to announce we are having a boy! The nurse said she was 95% sure it is going to be a boy even though I'm 20 weeks! We are so blessed to know he is developing very well and is already 13oz almost 1 pound! Whoo hoo! He has a real narrow face right now, we are so curious to see if he will look like Niko or maybe not! Gosh we can't wait to meet him! We truly thought we were having a girl this time.. but we are just so excited and blessed to know our boy is healthy! Thank you so much for your prayers! Here are some sonogram pictures of our Baby Boy.... NATHANIEL DAVID MORSE
This was taken when I was 8 weeks in my pregnancy! We found it so awesome how Nathaniel was in my little heart shaped uterus.
This was taken today! I am 20 weeks pregnant! The first picture is of Nathaniel's face! The second picture is of his two little thighs and in the middle is proof that he is a boy!! YAY!!
NATHANIEL DAVID means God given and Beloved

