It snowed on New Years Eve! It was my first time touching and actually being outside in the snow! We went over to Grandma and Grandpas house to have ribs and watch the Sunbowl on tv! It was fun! Afterwards we came home and Bobby came over! We played till about 10pm! I almost was able to stay up till midnight but Bobby had to go home and then Mommy and Daddy got very tired... The next morning we all found out I was going to be a big brother!! Mommy is pregnant! I'm still not sure I know what all this means but I just know its a good thing.. because Mommy and Daddy have been very excited! Daddy also put together my new car I got for Christmas! I just need to get the hang of riding it! Here are some pictures and a video of me playing in the snow and in my new car!







