I sarted walking before Christmas this year! It's been so fun learning how to balance myself walking while holding toys in my hands and walking in my new shoes! Most the pants I have now don't drag on the floor because I'm growing and the shoes I wear help out with that! I'm still taking two naps during the day and I sleep all night! I sleep now as late as 7:20am! Mommy is happy about that! I love playing with my cousin Deano and I love playing with all my friends in Nursery! I'm really loving going to visit Mamaw, Papa and Grammy, Grandma and Grandpa! They are always so excited to see me! I love them all so much! The youth girls and boys are so loving with me! I love being around them too! My favorite shows still are Kipper the dog, and I like watching Veggie Tales mainly the music portion. Any show that has a dog I love! I've gotten to see my new baby cousin Quist a couple times now! I can't wait to play with him too! For Christmas Eve we went over to Grandma and Grandpas house! I had so much fun playing with all my cousins on my moms side! They are all my second and third cousins! I also loved singing Christmas songs as Grandpa and Tio Rudy played guitar! I got alot of toys and clothes! Christmas morning I woke up at 5:45am!! Mommy and Daddy were good sports about it... I was feeling a little sick but once we got to opening up gifts I had so much fun!! Later that day we went over to Mamaws house and opened up more gifts and I got to play with Deano! It was so much fun! I really enjoyed our Christmas weekend! Daddy was also off from work! I love being able to play with Daddy! Here are some pictures we took throughout the month of December and Christmas time!
















































































