Here are a few pictures of me at this stage:
" I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth" - 3 John1:4
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Happy Valentines Day!
I will be 17 months in about two weeks! I have been learning lots of new things! I started climbing last month.. I climbed everything! Grandma and Grandpa have stairs and I can climb all the way to the top. I like to make my own steps by putting books or old boxes down on the floor and I climb them! Mommy is surprised to come in my room and see that I've made stairs for myself to climb! I'm also helping Mommy with washing dishes.. I know many words but I can't say them yet. I surprise Mommy and Daddy by all the words I do understand! For example if Mommy tells me to bring her my shoes, I go to my shoe box and get my shoes. That usually means we're going out for bye bye! Also when she's washing dishes I wait till she's ready to start the dishwasher, and she tells me to close the dishwasher and I close it all by myself. I also am in love with looking out the window at "cars, trucks, and buses" I love buses! I call them all "trucks" right now but my favorite are school buses! And its super neat that the school buses stop by our house everyday! I've been eating lots of different kinds of foods! I love pickles, and I also like picante sauce with tostadas! My Mommy is pregnant so she's been eating lots of different combinations of foods and I also try them! I also like yogurt! Daddy bought himself and vanilla yogurt and I love that very much! I still drink lots of whole milk and eat lots of bananas! I'm about 32inches right now! I will see the doctor when I'm 18months so we'll see then how much I weigh and have grown! I take two naps a day and I sleep all night long! My bedtime is 7pm and I wake up at about 6:30am! My Daddy takes care of me in the morning while Mommy sleeps.. she has been very tired and sick since she is pregnant so Daddy makes me breakfast and I get to spend time with him. I love love love to wrestle Daddy and Mommy ( of course when she's up to it) but I also play ball with both of them! I also watch "Blues Clues" every morning! That show is fun! I am also recognizing many members of my family. Mommy will show me pictures and I point to those I remember who they are! It's been so fun learning and growing! I need alot of attention so Mommy does her best to entertain me. Mommy has been doing ok... she is 12 weeks this week and hasn't gain any weight.. she hasn't been eating all that well but doctor says my baby brother or sister is very healthy! I am excited to meet them one of these days!
Here are a few pictures of me at this stage:
Here are a few pictures of me at this stage:






