Saturday, April 24, 2010

My First Thanksgiving








I was two months old learning so much about my new life and my family, it always seemed to be a party. I met many of mommy and daddy's friends it seemed like every weekend I would meet a new family member or friend :) My parents always told me of the many people who love me and pray for me daily. It was fun getting to meet all of them!

I over heard mommy and daddy talking about Thanksgiving. They would tell stories to each other of what they remember Thanksgiving being like when they were young. I could tell they wanted the same for me! I don't know much about Thanksgiving yet but all I can say is it was fun! I think mommy forgot she wasn't pregnant with me anymore because she ate like she was! Mommy and Daddy were both so happy to have both sides of their family together! Oh and I almost forgot! I had turkey later on that night too :) of course in milk form, but it was very yummy!