My Mom shared with my Dad how she remembered her Christmas Eve's at Grandma Choma's house.. I never got to meet Grandma Choma but I hear such wonderful stories about her. Mommy and Daddy put a picture of her in my room, she was beautiful :)
Daddy told Mommy that when he got a little older and moved out, every Christmas Eve night he would sleep over at Mamaw's house! Uncle Andrew and Uncle Bryan would do the same :) Daddy said growing up he hardly ever slept on Christmas Eve night. He was way too excited for Christmas! He even said him and Uncle Andrew already sort of had an idea what their presents were before they opened them on Christmas morning!
This Christmas season Mamaw gave me her Advent Christmas Calendar! She use to read that to Daddy when he was young. Mommy and I read it every day in December and I started learning the story of Jesus Christ. Mommy and Daddy told me they were going to read it to me every December from now on. I like when they read to me :)
Christmas Eve was so much fun for me! We spent it at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Grandma sang Christmas songs while Grandpa played his guitar! It was fun to watch because Grandma tried real hard to get everyone to sing with her! The fun part was she did! I can't wait till I'm old enough to sing Christmas songs too!