And New Shoes for all our babies!!
We went to the park with our new shoes and Abby showed us all that she can now slide down the slide all by herself!!!! Yay Abby!!! You are almost 21 months old and you LOVE to climb everything!
A snow day in El Paso!
The silliest kids I've ever met!
Abby stole Niko's breakfast!
Goofies!!
Abby is seeing herself on the camera!!
Niko didn't share the couch so Abby sat on him!
Abby's little buddy Cassie!
Here is what our dining room table looks like when all three are sitting together!
Abby you make the cutest faces when you are upset!
I had to add this picture because it shows my baby bump I had on Christmas Eve. There you are little one! We love you so much!

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

%2B().jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B().jpg)
%2B()%2B2.jpg)
%2B().jpg)
%2B().jpg)
%2B().jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


