Thursday, March 6, 2014

Calvary Chapel Redeeming Grace

I am honored, nervous and sooooo excited to announce that on Easter Sunday we will be launching our church plant on the FAR EAST SIDE of EL PASO!!!! I know some of you reading this are like, WHAAAAT?! Trust me, I have been doing the same thing for a while now! :)

When Mikey and I started dating, one thing I knew about him is he loved to teach the Word of God! He not only loved it but he was so passionate about it! I love listening to the wisdom that God gives me through my husband! He truly has a gift of teaching and has been teaching for as long as I've known him! We started dating while he and I led the youth ministry at our church.


I fell in love with how he loved God and how he devoted his time and energy on wanting to be more like HIM! His love for God overflowed on all the kids we ministered too! 

After we got married and had Niko and Nathaniel, The Lord placed it on our heart to start a college ministry at our church! I led worship and Mikey taught! We had one person come for two months and then slowly the Lord started adding more and more!! Its been a blessing to see how the Lord will move when you are willing to be used! 


We also have been part of a Friday night kinship that started close to three years ago! We met all the way on our side of town with church friends who went to our church!


 The Lord started placing a burning on our heart to reach this community of the Far East side of El Paso. We all need encouragement in life! We all need to know the truth about who God is and why came to save us from our sin! We all need Jesus and He desires us to call on HIM! Mikey and I have been praying over this for a long time and we are going to step out in faith, knowing that only Christ can build and grow HIS church, we are willing to be used by HIM. Will you pray for us, as we embark on a whole new step in our life together as a married couple and family!

After alot of prayer the Lord made it clear we will name this church, Calvary Chapel Redeeming Grace!

Click the link to see the website :)
Calvary Chapel Redeeming Grace

You are more than welcome to come!! :) :)