Thursday, March 6, 2014

Abby is 9 months old!!!!

I can't believe that Abby is already 9 months old! These 9 months have truly flown and I think I say this about all the kiddos... it amazes me how fast time does fly when you have kids! Mikey and I have been having fun seeing these kiddos interact with each other and we have to remind ourselves quite often that these young challenging years don't last forever.

Our Abby is very talkative! She loves to make noises and it almost sounds like she is trying to sing. She has this beautiful voice and she loves to hear herself talk. She is very giggly when you tickle her, or smile at her or play with her. She loves attention!! She loves smiles! She will look at somebody until they turn around and acknowledge her! She ADORES her brothers! They can just walk into a room and she'll just start giggling and smiling!

She loves to play in her room and roll around and play with all her toys! She doesn't crawl yet but she scoots backwards and get stuck under sofas and chairs. The boys love playing with her in her room! She also will pose and smile when I pull the camera out! SOOO CUTE!!  She is such a blessing to us all!


(got stuck in between sofa)

 (Peek a boo!)

Nathaniel said he was the baby and Abby was the Mommy :)



Mommy hadn't washed bibs yet.. scarf looking towel is very stylish though :)




You are such a beautiful baby girl Abby!!!