Monday, June 3, 2013

Abby is born on Memorial Day!

Our Abby was born on Monday, May 27th at 8:20 am! 




Let's rewind just a little a bit... I went to the hospital on Friday with contractions! My mom picked up Niko and Nathaniel! Mikey and I drove with excitement to the hospital, KNOWING we were going to meet our daughter. They got me all hooked up to the baby contraction machine thing and after an hour of laying there my contractions slowly went away.. :( :( So they sent me home! I was disappointed! I wasn't upset with anybody or even with myself, I was mainly just disappointed with the situation. Mikey and I knew God had better plans for us. That weekend was such a nice weekend! Mikey and I left the boys with Grandma and Grandpa, we slept in on Saturday, did things extra slowly and still had time for more things to do. On Saturday evening Mikey, Niko, Nathaniel and I picked up Jenade from the airport!!!! It was so nice seeing her again! Jenade is like a sister I never had! We were all so excited to pick up Jenade!! She came specifically to welcome in Abby with all of us and help me out with anything I needed after delivery! SUCH A BLESSING HAVING HER HERE!! On Sunday we all went to church and met up with Becka and Diego for lunch!! I felt so blessed to spend that weekend with two of my favorite Sisters in Christ!

 


Sunday night we stayed with my parent, since the boys were going to be staying with them for the days that I was going to be in the hospital. As Sunday night slowly left and Monday morning came our excitement in knowing were going to meet our daughter Abby was increasing by the minute!!!

Monday May 27th 6 am was here!!!! 

Mikey and I drove to the hospital as the sun was rising, my nerves and anxiety were gone.. I felt the Lord's presence all around me. It was such a peaceful morning, such a peaceful and wonderful day!!!  Thank you everyone for praying for Abby and I! The Lord heard and answered every single one of those prayers! 

My wonderful nurses prepped me and got me all ready for my C-Section! Abby was going to be born soon!!


Even Daddy got all ready! 



Abby was born at 8:20 am!!!!!!!! 




What a celebration! What a blessing you are to us Abby! Family and Friends all were there to welcome you!! 






























































Nathaniel and Niko were pretending to be newborns again!!! Silly boys!! Silly Daddy!!


Mommy and Abby were healthy enough to go home on Wednesday May 29th!! 









We enjoyed our week with Jenade! The boys are enjoying all the company, Friends and Family that have all come to visit us! We are so blessed!

Mikey and I are so blessed to be entrusted by our Lord with these three little babies! 
3:John1:4

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth"