This past Sunday was Mothers Day! Mikey reminded me on Sunday that I have been a Mommy since I had Niko in my belly. As I walked into church that day, I felt like such a blessed and loved Mommy carrying our third child, walking hand in hand with my Amazing husband as our two little guys followed us! The ushers and guys in the church blessed us Mommy's with a rose! It was such a beautiful service and the video they played and the worship they sang brought me tears of joy! I AM SO BLESSED TO BE A MOMMY!!
Here is the video they played at church:
A Mighty Mother
Let me rewind a bit though... That weekend was such a fun weekend! As I told you in my last post, Mikey and I will be married 5 years in October. It has seriously flown by! We got pregnant with Niko two months after we said our "I do's". We got our home in January of 09 and lived in it by ourselves for 9 months before we brought home our Niko. Mikey and I haven't slept overnight in our home by ourselves since 09! It wasn't until last Friday we dropped the boys off with my parents so they can get a practice run with them alone. It was such a wonderful time without our boys and just being together! But it also felt really really weird. We were like kids again!! Mikey and I were able to talk out loud past 8pm without a baby crying. We got movies, played them loud like in the theaters and ate candy way past our bed time! We had sooo much fun!!! It was also very peaceful but it felt so empty, the hallway echoed and the boys room was empty.. Mikey and I can't imagine life without each other or our boys! And soon we won't be able to imagine life without our Abby here! That next day we decorated and cleaned and Mikey put up shelves in Abby's room! It was very fun and productive day! Here are some pictures of Abby's room!
We got done with most our decorating and cleaning right before the boys and my parents came over! It was so nice seeing our boys again and we took Grandma out for her Mother's day dinner!! We also took Mamaw and Grammy out for lunch after church on Sunday for Mother's day! It was such a blessed weekend!
I am on week 37! Dr Brandl will deliver me on May 27th if I don't go into labor any sooner! I have been having lots of contractions and my body is definitely preparing itself for delivery! I also am recovering from a cold I got on Sunday. It has been a trying last days because my body is recovering and preparing for a baby! Please pray I can get strong and healthy for delivery day. As I have been recovering I have also been nesting, getting our home ready and washing all her clothes! The boys have been troopers and have helped me so much! Or as much as they possibly can! I love my little men!
Dear My Baby Abby,
So many people are waiting for you and can't wait to meet you! Especially your brothers, and your Daddy and I! We love you and are so ready to meet you! You are such a beautiful blessing from our Lord!
I love you very much my Mariposa
Your Mommy
