Thursday, February 21, 2013

A mixture of Drooling Surprise piled in one post

Last week we took Niko and Nathaniel out to Las Cruces!! Grandpa, Grandma, My cousins Chico, Jana and our little primos Franky, Toshi and Isaac! We went out to Royal jump in the Mesilla Valley Mall and had a blast watching them run around and go nuts! Nathaniel chose to not jump on any of the fun jumping balloons but instead played basketball on a broken nerf basketball rim the whole time we were there! He had fun chasing kids who stole "his ball". It was like he was playing basketball/rugby. Here are some pictures we took of our time at Royal Jump and at Old Mesilla!









The Little Primos^2


What else is new here....


OH!

I am officially 6 months pregnant! I go see my Dr this Friday and we have set our due date for May 27th! Abby has been moving alot more in my belly! She doesn't kick half as hard as Nathaniel or doesn't move as fast as Niko did... but she tickles me more when she does move. I have felt her after I eat and when I sit down. Niko is now saying his sister is named Abby. He also wonders if he has his baby in his belly. :) I feel so blessed to be holding our Abby! Even though this pregnancy brings out some pretty harsh mood swings, I have been so blessed to rely fully on the strength of Christ and understand the true joy only HE brings!

  My Baby Abby, your daddy and I can not wait to meet you! Know that we pray for you. Your little life in me has been ordained by our Lord! Your brothers can't wait to play with you!! We will be getting your bedroom all ready for you! I am excited to get it all painted! I love to paint! And daddy is so excited that he will be sharing his office with you! We are also looking at buying a van! We have so much to do before you arrive, but May can't come any faster! We love you so much baby.



Oh and I wish you could see all the funny things your brothers do! They can be rough and tough, but they are so loving and adorable! There is no doubt in my mind they will protect you. 





Nathaniel thinks playing with an empty milk jug is better than any toy out there, and watching Elmo is way cooler when he wears his shades..... :)