Monday, February 6, 2012

Texas Longhorn try outs,the best hair gel out there, and more drooling surprise!

Nathaniel is almost 6 months! He is our active little man! He is sitting up as long as his arms are up in the air giving him some balance! It's awesome to see! He also is trying out this walker thing and sporting those new wheels! Here are some pictures of Nathaniel!








Sporting his new wheels!







A video of Nathaniel sitting up

Any chance Niko gets he goes into his bathroom and puts whatever is on the sink counter in his hair. This usually happens when I'm on the phone... This has happened more than twice, each time he's tried different hair products. If you ever want your hair to have a fro-hawk and you want it to stay there for a day a while.. use baby oil, Baby Desitin, or anti-bacterial  hand-soap. It should do the job perfectly..... watch and see. 




I told Niko that Desitin went on his pee-pee, not his hair. He kinda made a disgusted expression after I told him that..... No worries, parents we got smart, we're locking the bathroom door now.

Here are a few pictures of Niko- days after the hair treatment he used:


Niko has also been trying out for the Texas Longhorn basketball and football team. He's only 2yrs I know, but hey, it's never too early start. :P

Here are three videos of Niko playing basketball and football!


Some more good news!!

Daddy Mikey got his job back at EPIC TECHNOLOGIES!!!!! He has been laid off from this job for over a year to be exact 17 months, and with the grace of our good Lord Jesus Christ, he got his job back!! Today was his first day!! Check out his desk!


No he didn't draw it, and yes it's real! The job and the desk are very real! Praise GOD!!!


Also Mommy Luana, started playing her guitar! Mikey and I have started the college ministry at our church and it has been so much fun! We haven't had too many kiddos come out yet, but with just the few it has been a huge blessing and an answer to our prayers. We were hoping to get some young adult musicians that seemed super excited about helping and committing to Friday evenings playing worship for us but that didn't work out, and we were left with absolutely no one playing worship. I told Mikey, I would teach him to play the guitar and I would lead worship until we found someone else. I have been spending most ALL my free time in between changing poopy diapers, catching boogers and spit up before they hit the ground, and sweeping up Cherrios from the floor, to practice my guitar! I sound awesome and am thinking I will be selling my album on itunes here shortly. If you want to buy a copy or just listen to my singing voice check out my youtube video below.

Okay yeah... that wasn't me.. I knew you would play that youtube video though! :) I think that song is so beautiful, one that sings deeply to my heart. I am learning to play that song on my guitar and I'm enjoying singing it. My voice sounds nothing like her by the way. lol! The Lord does say to make a joyful noise and I am so joyful to be able to serve and make tons of joyful noises for HIM- MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, MY GOD AND KING!

Please keep Mikey and I in prayer as we follow our Lord in leading the College Ministry at our church.