Monday, February 20, 2012

Mommy playing professional photographer with the boys..

I'm not sure you knew this about your Mommy, but she likes to take random pictures of you and post them. I know when you get older, you will show all your friends and you will be so happy I took all these pictures :) 

The Boys doing the JC Penny pose but at home






Several different poses of Niko in his pj's- a more natural look







The Boys playing very nice together!





And a video of them playing very nice together


A video of them bathing together


Nathaniel and the Linus he got from his cousins in Austin
He thinks it's his baby or his chewing toy



Time for naps Linus


He thinks Linus looks just like him..

"Is that my diaper or his diaper?"

Linus has a poopy

Checking Linus's diaper
Yup Poopy.. 

 

Eating Linus! 



Posing for the camera



Posing closer to the camera... a little too close :)




A video of Nathaniel moving his walker a little more