Monday, January 2, 2012

Nathaniel's First Very Merry Christmas

Let me first start off by saying---- WE GOT SNOW!!! Yes, very exciting!!! Well, we didn't exactly get snow for Christmas Day or Christmas Eve, so I guess it wasn't exactly a white Christmas. It snowed the first couple of days before Christmas Eve, which left patches of snow and icy puddles all over the place, making it a white patchy, icy puddley, sunny Christmas weekend. As we drove to my parents house for Christmas Eve, I made sure to point out all of the patchy snowy places, as I replayed in my mind-- "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas", and for El Paso,  patches of snow is kind of a big deal. :) I'd like to tell you that I got some really amazingly beautiful pictures of the boys playing in the snow, wearing snow boots and building a snowman with their Daddy but that wasn't exactly what I captured. I wasn't fully able to capture the excitement we were all feeling that day; instead I captured moments with the snow.

OUR HOME.




And us coming home from the store.




We celebrated Nathaniel's first Christmas all Christmas weekend! Mikey and I are so blessed to have both of our families celebrate together. And since it was Nathaniel's first Christmas it was extra special! I have thankfully taken plenty of pictures to capture all the excitement and memories. Enjoy our 2011 Christmas pictures!




Christmas Eve party at Pampa and Grandma Susie's house






















Christmas morning just US before we went to church
















Christmas Sunday morning at church, Niko taking gifts up to Pastor Terry



Christmas Day at Mamaw's house






























Uncle John John and Cousins meet Nathaniel


We've been enjoying our couple weeks with Daddy off from work and loving our two boys









We did lots of smiling and thanking our Lord for all of His sweet blessings, especially the Blessing of giving us His Son Jesus Christ.



Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Child is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Thanks to my awesome husband blessing me with all kinds of cool gadgets making my blogging hobby fun, and also for watching the boys while I think and type away.. I love you Mi Amor.. LIKE ALOT!