Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Baby Shower for Nathaniel!

This past Sunday my parents had a baby shower for our new baby boy Nathaniel! It was a during the brunch hours so we had Omelets, Machaca, and Chilaciles, (Mexican breakfast dishes yum yum good!) with fruit orange juice and coffee and of course cake!! We had family and friends join us for this special event! We are blessed with all of you! Thank you for your prayers, your love and your gifts. We are so blessed with all our family and friends that love us so well! Thank you!!! I will be posting more pictures of this event later once I get more but here are the ones I do have! Our good friend Elsa (Salsa!) took many of these shots! Enjoy them! I couldn't believe to see my Mommy face.. I look like a MOM now. LOL! I guess I'm okay with that though ;)


















































 
Updates on me:

I turned 38 weeks today! Tomorrow is my doctors appointment and she will check to see how far I am now in my pregnancy! Next Thursday is my scheduled C-Section! That's of course if I make it till then! :) Today has been a day of cramps cramps cramps since 7:30am and they have not stopped. Some cramps are way stronger than others. I have been timing them and they are going from 20 min, to 15 min, to 10 min, to 5 min, back to 10 min, back to 15 min. They still aren't close enough and consistent enough.. but they are strong hurt alot when they come. Will I make it through today? I'm not sure but we will keep you posted! Please keep me in prayer. Nathaniel will be here soon! YAY!