Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mommy is on her 2nd trimester!

(Mommy Speaking) I have finally reached my 2nd trimester! I have to say the first trimester was tough. I wasn't able to enjoy food, without feeling extremely nauseous! I never felt hungry, which I never thought would happen! Its crazy what we can take advantage of when it's always around. I sure miss the feeling of feeling hungry. Now that I am on my 2nd trimester I'm feeling better. I'm not as nauseous, I am able to go for 2 mile walks at least everyday! Whoo hoo! Which is a blast! And I can eat! I'm not able to eat hamburgers though... I like hamburgers, I pretty much like it all, I just can't eat too much greasy. All in all my blood pressure was excellent from what the Doctor said and our new baby's heart beat is great! The doctor also said me being active with Niko is good! She said my pregnant body is use to being active with Niko, holding him and chasing him everywhere it's ok to continue doing all that! I was relieved to hear I can still entertain and play with boy, of course by still being careful! Here is a picture of me on my 2nd trimester! Also I'm going to post the link of my runkeeper on here so you can keep up with my walking progress as well! Thank you so much for your prayers! We are all doing so well!



http://runkeeper.com/user/Cruzita202/profile check my runkeeper out!