(Niko is the narrator of this post and all the ones before this one)
I have never met my great Grandparents from Nebraska and this month they came to visit! That weekend was so fun! On Saturday morning I got my haircut for the 3rd time! The haircut lady did a good job with my hair but I really did not like the haircut at all! It was over fast than we met Grandpa Dean at Walmart! The whole family came to the Eastside that day to visit us and to take family pictures! We were supposed to take pictures at Walmart but instead we went to Jc Penny's! The photographer made us all laugh and smile! I actually liked taking the pictures! Mommy and Daddy were surprised at how well I did. Later that day, Mamaw, Auntie Kristi, Uncle Andrew, Deano, Grandpa Dean and Grandma Deann came over to our house! I played with Deano after we ate popsicle sticks, than we all went out dinner at Hong Kong Buffet! I loved spending that time with the family and eating next Deano was fun! On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy had to get up early to work the El Paso Marathon. That was fun but we were all super tired already. We ate lunch once last time with Grandpa Dean and Grandma Deann before they went back to Nebraska. The whole family came to eat even Auntie Bonnie, Uncle Bryan, Quist, and Grandma and Granpa this time too! What a fun weekend! I love my family so much! Here are some pictures Mommy took of that weekend!

























