Tuesday, November 29, 2016

So what did we do in November of 2016?


The picture above is of SUPER MOON! ( The last one earth had was back in 1940, we won't ever see one again in our lifetime! Thankful we caught it in Midland, TX) We traveled to Burleson, Tx to see family!!

 The kiddos were so excited to see their Grand Daddy Joel again!

And see all their cousins!!


And meet the newest addition to our family, Lucy!! She is adorable-- so beautiful!!!

I tried to get these kids to hug like they did when they were 2 but this is all I got.

Here they are altogether on Granddaddy's swing!

We took the kids to Coyote Drive-In Movie theatre's to watch Trolls!
What a fun night!

Picture of the two Michael's and two Joel's

Park fun with the cousins!



Walking in the woods!





Time for Shrine Circus!!




Cotton Candy is so gross but so yummy with those you love!
It's also very sticky! YUM!!





she is going sugar crazy already


Grand-Daddy's Christmas Minions!!


Abby went to ballet with her cousins!!

(Abby you also learned to poop in the potty in Burleson with your Aunt Kristen and Grandma Debbie! You came home and did it all by yourself! So proud of you!

Thanksgiving was here at our home! I wish I took more pictures for this relaxing day but here are the ones I got!


Grandpa played War with cards with the kids!

Grammy cooking gravy!

Daddy fixed the backyard fireplace and we made S'mores!

Yummy!!!













The month isn't over yet, we have two more days, the kids are already counting down till Christmas though.... :) :) :)