Niko told me he doesn't think the box should tell us our Christmas Sweater cookies are going to be ugly. He said his will be pretty! Mommy doesn't usually bake, in all actuality, I don't bake at all so this was an experiment for me! It was adventurous! The directions asked me to roll the dough. I didn't have a cookie roller so I used the kiddos play dough roller. It didn't work at all because I forgot to add dry flour to my roller, so it just stuck to it! The kids asked if I knew how to make cookies and I told them, not really but they will be good! I was really just hoping they tasted like a cookie! All in all we had a blast! They didn't look like sweaters or ugly sweaters or ugly Christmas sweaters, actually they didn't even look like cookies but they tasted like a cookie and I think that's all the kids really cared about besides mommy allowing them to bake with her!