Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coupons....

I dont know if anyone else is like us, but we always seem to have more and more mail and paper collect in piles in different areas of our house. Like it sometimes collects on our kitchen table, then it sometimes collects on our dresser or on our kitchen cabinet thingy... (I forgot what its called but it has shelves and doors and its just an awesome piece of furniture that was once my Grandma Choma's.) Anyway, I thought of a brilliant idea to put a box in our bay window area where we can throw all our saved receipts and coupons there. It has been serving its purpose and we go there if we want to get a receipt or a coupon. Abby is now at an age where she can reach it, so everyday now Ill see coupons and receipts thrown all over our hallway and under our kitchen table and everyday I have to pick them up. Yup! The joys of my day! :)

Well today Abby got a coupon out from Papa Johns and threw it on the floor. I asked Niko if he can put the paper in the COUPON BOX. He said yes, and did exactly what I asked him, only he looked very puzzled at the box. About 10 minutes later he came up to me, with his sweet Niko voice and said " Mommy, why do you poop on the box?" And then he pointed to the coupon box and said again " why do you poop on the box, the poop on box?" He heard me say "poop on box instead of coupon box. My silly Niko!!