Monday, September 22, 2014

Niko is 5 years old!!!!



Niko turns 5 and my blog turns 5 also!! I started blogging when Niko was born and as time has passed with new milestones and new babies it has all been added to this blog! 5 years is what took me to finish college! 5 years from now I'll be 38 years old! And Niko will be 10! Oh no!! May the next 5 years go by slower! May I enjoy these young precious and challenging years! 


Dear My Niko, 

I love sitting with you on the couch and listening to all your stories. You talk alot about what you dreamed of the night before and what you want to do today! You ask alot of questions about how things work, what things are and you just love to listen and gain a better understanding of your world. Nathaniel wants to do everything that you do and being that you are so close in age it gets frustrating for you at times because you are still learning it and experiencing it for yourself. You love Nathaniel and Abby very much and Daddy and I see how you try very hard to take care of them. You love to learn and be challenged! You love cars, trucks, race tracks, and MUNCH! You are so handsome and we know the Lord has something awesome planned with your life! We are so blessed to be your parents! We love you so much!!

Mommy

PS: Every time I get the chance to catch you and hold you, it brings me back to those first days I held you. 


My silly Poppin! My Niko!



We celebrated your 5th Birthday at Peter Piper Pizza! You had a blast!!





















On your actual Birthday we celebrated with you and Mamaw at Cattle Baron! You both share a September Birthday!!



We bought you a new bigger bike and we went out to the park so you can ride it! And you got to play with All your toys! You loved that!!




I took a video of you and your silly brother and sister! The things you all talk about at this age! Have fun seeing this! I did :) :) 




Happy Birthday Niko we love you!!!!