Saturday, August 23, 2014

Nathaniel is 3 years old!!!!

Nathaniel turned 3 years old on Monday!! He is definitely our more athletic one in our family and seems to pick up fast on things! He loves to imitate the Aqua Bats and play his guitar like them and sing like them! He is three but dances with his guitar like he's 23 and on stage! It's adorable to see! He also has the most sweetest singing voice! He will sing along to songs in the car! I love to sing with him!! He always tell me shh so he can hear the song! It's so cute! He is very attached to Niko! He looks up to him and always wants to do what Niko is doing. Abby is his doll! He loves to pick her up, dance with her, feed her, crawl around the house with her and give her tons of kisses!

Dear Nathaniel, I can't believe you are 3 years old already! You are growing up so fast! Your vocabulary is big and you talk as if you could be older. You love to still cuddle with me! You haven't found your quiet voice yet, so in the morning when you wake up, we are all awake! You love to eat! You are such a strong boy! We bought you a bike and on the first day you climbed on it and were already riding it!!! WOW! I am so blessed to see all your milestones! You have made our hearts fuller! You make us all laugh so much! You are such a handsome boy! You love to pray and I see how much you love Jesus and your family and friends. You are so precious to us Nathaniel! May the Lord continue to grow you and lead you! I know He has awesome plans with your life baby! I love you with all my heart!!! 

 Mommy :) 


Here are some pictures of your  BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!