Monday, May 19, 2014

The World Needs S'MORE moms like you!

What a Happy Mother's Day!! 


I am so blessed to be a Mommy to these three awesome kiddos! 



We Love our Mommy's and Grammy's very much!! 




Kite Day at the Park!! 
(Grandpa and Grandma took the boys kite flying! They had such a blast!!)









Did I mention it was extreme Kite flying? Kite flying with helmets on!!




Sometimes the only shade you'll find at our park is on the shadow of a pine tree!
( Check out these three cute kids I found!)







Niko and Nathaniel look forward to to our Bible time in school. They've been learning about prayer and how The Lord listens to us always when we pray to Him. He is near to us and helps us with our day. They are learning that they too can love God and everyday we can ask Him to increase our faith in Him. The boys enjoy that time and I have been so blessed to see their joy as they recite Bible verses that we go over and learn together as a family. We learn the verses and tuck them away in our heart. Last couple weeks we worked on Colossians 3:16.