Every now and then Grandma and Grandpa have the boys stay the night! The boys literally count down the days till that day comes! They make sure Mommy has everything they will need to stay the night and they want to take all the toys they see in their room! Niko asked me for the first time if I was going to miss him when he stayed with Grandma and Grandpa and I told him, I would. I told him it's different without him here with me, I get different things done (actually shower, and use the potty and eat warm food, stuff like that :) ;) - of course I didn't tell him that! ;) I tell him it makes me happy that they are happy and Grandma and Grandpa are just as excited! Grandma and Grandpa had something special for the boys to help them with! They boys were so excited and Mommy and Daddy were so excited to see what they brought home to us! Here are the pictures and I will add some videos as I get them!
Planting!!! Such a good learning experience for the boys!!
Sleep overs are a blast!! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
We also celebrated Grandpa's 62nd Birthday!! Happy Birthday Grandpa!! May Our Lord bless you with many more years of energy and life!! You are such a blessing to us all!!
Grandpa is so silly!! The kids laugh so hard with their Grandpa!!
We've been spending more time outside as long as the wind isn't blowing us away! Abby loves the swing!! There is not a picture that will capture the true cuteness of these kiddos! Too cute, too cute indeed!
Good Morning beautiful hairdo!!!!
Abby now says Dadda! She loves her Daddy!!