Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Abby is 10 months old!!

As soon as Abby started crawling she has been UNSTOPPABLE!! Our adorable precious little butterfly has been getting into ALL things the boys have finally grown out of and left alone... (our stuff). The boys are starting to really enjoy playing with her and showing her all their cool toys! They have been teaching her how to roll a car, throw a ball, hit a hammer on the wall, you know, guy things! Its very cute how she attentively looks at them as they teach her. She makes little messes when she's all alone. For example, if left alone, she'll pull all her diapers down and eat them!


But her adorable smile is winning right now!

I love to see my three interact, I can sit and watch them and get lost in my thoughts just staring at them! I love it!

(Niko, where is your shirt?)




Pretending to be a Potato head! Silly boys!


You would be entertained staring at them too!

Abby had a play date with her friend Emma! It was so adorable seeing them interact! Emma is almost three months younger than Abby!




Check out Abby and Mamaw with their cool shades!! Heart Shades!! 


Hey look Mamaw, they are waving at us! - Abby  ;) 


Since the weather is cool in the morning, hot in the afternoon with cool wind we don't know what to wear! But we do know that our plants are ready for water now! I dress my boys up for cold winter days, just so they can go water and get wet and muddy! Yes I am such a great MOM! Thank you! :) 








We love  being outdoors though especially now that Niko is riding his bike! Its so cool to see my kids have such a great time learning NEW things!







oops took a picture of myself! 


We have been blessed with the opportunity to be ministers with Christ in planting our new church! Every week as a family we are learning how dependent on Christ we need to be! We are leaning that only through us abiding in Christ can we have the Fullness of His presence, of His love, of His joy, of His peace of strength and of His wisdom! 

Our memory verse for Home-school this week is taken out of Collossians 1:10

"I pray that I will lead a life that is worthy of the Lord. I pray that I will please God in every way. So I want to bear fruit in every good thing I do. I want to grow, to know God better"











Our God is an Awesome God! Thank you for your prayers and love for us! 

Abby, we can't believe you are 10 months old already! Your brothers, your Daddy, your Grandparents, and your Mommy are so in love with you! May you grow to know how much your heavenly Father adores you! Love you so much!!