Thursday, February 20, 2014

My beautiful little Valentines

I realized that I am having a harder time keeping up with all the little milestones my kiddos are making! It happens, I'll blog about it or talk about it with Mikey, or sometimes I'll take a picture. Mostly, I am so thankful to God for giving us a memory box, we all have a God given picture album that all we have to do is store all the things we want to remember so we can go back and relive!!

This Valentines Day I got the kiddos all dressed up "just for our home photo shoot"! After the photo shoot we had a little Valentines Day party with just the kiddos and I, and then we continued once Daddy came home with more goodies!! He even surprised all of us with Monster Truck Show Tickets for March 1st!





Nathan smile!!! Niko look up!! Abby!! SMILE!!

Smile!! Show me your teeth when you smile! Abby look at Mommy!

Also on Sunday we had a Grandma Grandpa Mamaw and Grammy Valentines Day party! The kids got NEW Sunglasses from Mamaw and Grammy and NEW puzzles from Grandma and Grandpa! 


My Mom and I were going through some of my baby clothes that she kept! Much of the clothes is worn and stained but it was so neat seeing all that clothes! I took a handful of the outfits home and we got a picture of Abby wearing my 1 year old outfit! Here is the picture I took, Abby is on the left I am on the right.


Last Thursday before Valentines Day, I was able to see a good friend of mine Kristin! I met her when I was in college! It was nice catching up with her a bit and seeing her again! She even got to meet our kiddos!




The days are getting much warmer! It seems as though our Winter was warmer and the boys just can't wait to go swimming again! I've been taking Niko and Nathaniel out alot on their skooters! Nathaniel is finally getting the hang of riding it! And Niko is just awesome at maneuvering it! Its so cool to see these boys grow up and learn new things!



As a family we are learning together about our responsibility of being a Child of Christ. We are free to love, we are free to make good choices, we are free to find joy when it seems like the day is not going our way. We are so loved by an all powerful God who desires us to know and believe how precious we are to HIM. I pray that we as a family can continue to learn about His great love for us, so our love, can overflow into our work, school, our relationships, in our ministries and every facet of our life! I am blessed everyday, God teaches me a new lesson through these little ones of mine :)

(Nathaniel is singing "you got a friend in me" to Abby)






Never a dull Moment here!