Sunday, January 26, 2014

Type A Flu hits the Morse boys and more Drooling Surprises!!

We came back from AZ ready to start back on our routine! The Holidays are over and everybody is back to doing their regular things! We did home school Monday morning and I made plans to take the boys out to do some rock picking for our "Letter R" week! We went to the gym Monday night our usual evening outing. Tuesday morning Niko woke up feeling fine but fever hit him later on that afternoon. It was on and off so, we we decided to go to the gym again on Tuesday. When we came back Niko was feeling feverish again. He had a tough night and woke up Wednesday just to sleep all day. Poor guy was weak... Nathaniel started with his fever at church Wednesday night, and all Thursday both boys slept all day... fever fever and body aches. We took them to the DR Thursday evening and the Dr told us they both tested positive for Type A flu. He gave boys medicine and Friday they were doing much better but Abby started getting fever and then Mikey got sick with sinus infection. All Saturday Daddy and Abby were sick and boys were feeling better. Abby is still feverish today but Mikey and boys are feeling so much better!

In the middle of all the sicky- ness, Nathaniel decided to take all his clothes off on Saturday, sit on his big boy toddler potty and POOP!! We were all so excited! Even though we weren't feeling all that well, we had a mini candy party for him! Good Job Nathaniel! You always seem to surprise us with more and more milestones you conquer all on your own! You are such a smart big boy!! :)


Thank you Jesus for all the blessings you continuously show us! Thank you for taking care of us! 

Oh!! Before I close this post.... I wanted to show you this funny picture.. This is how I feel when I watch Abby's baby tv shows and they teach kids how to draw a picture... 

How to draw a sheep: 
(blurry and small but I think you get the point :) )