It's already January 5th and I am barely updating you on Christmas. These two weeks of having Daddy home has been great and it seems with all of us together I don't get much time to blog. Of course when I'm alone I don't get much time to eat or use the potty so having time to blog gets thrown out the window. :) Blogging is definitely become one of my hobbies along with running, I just don't do them at the same time! :) Now that I've gotten a little off track, we had such a blessed Christmas and New Years holiday! Such a blessing having our beautiful Abby with us for her first Christmas!! The boys were super excited as the days got closer to Christmas, more and more presents got put under the tree and we read the story of Jesus's birth every morning! The kiddos and I learned that Jesus was born on Christmas to save us because He loved us! Our memory verse for the whole Holiday season was "He wants us to be Holy and Godly as long as we live" Luke 1:75 It's a verse I desire to keep hidden in my heart and I pray my kiddos will grow a desire to follow all the days of their life. What a blessed holiday we had! Happy Birthday Jesus! Here are some pictures I took days leading up to Christmas and ending with New Year's Day 2014!
















Christmas at Grammy's and Mamaw's!
We had the chance to skype with Uncle Andy, Aunt Kristi, Aunt Ember, Quist, Reese, and Deano! We also found out Kristi was pregnant with her third baby!!! We also Skyped with Great Grandpa Dean! It was so nice seeing our out of town family and spending our Christmas morning opening gifts while they were there too! The Monday before New Years Day Great Grandpa Dean had to go to the hospital and has been in ICU for a week now. We are praying The Lord strengthens him!
Hi Uncle Andrew!
Hi Aunt Kristi!!
Hi Grandpa Dean! We are praying for you!
Such a beautiful Christmas!!!
(Our hand-prints we put on Mamaw's table cloth December 2013)
We had the chance to go visit Grandpa's Mom Alicia. My second time meeting her. It was nice being able to to talk to her and introduce her to Mikey and my kiddos.
Salsa!!
Our outside Christmas lights! Polar Bear buddies with our penguin :)

Oh Christmas tree! And all the beautiful presents we carefully wrapped with love.

Daddy holding his Beautiful Santa Baby Abby!

Christmas Eve!!







Christmas morning!!!!






Christmas at Grammy's and Mamaw's!
We had the chance to skype with Uncle Andy, Aunt Kristi, Aunt Ember, Quist, Reese, and Deano! We also found out Kristi was pregnant with her third baby!!! We also Skyped with Great Grandpa Dean! It was so nice seeing our out of town family and spending our Christmas morning opening gifts while they were there too! The Monday before New Years Day Great Grandpa Dean had to go to the hospital and has been in ICU for a week now. We are praying The Lord strengthens him!
Hi Uncle Andrew!
Hi Aunt Kristi!!
Hi Grandpa Dean! We are praying for you!
Such a beautiful Christmas!!!
(Our hand-prints we put on Mamaw's table cloth December 2013)
Happy New Years!!! These our the days after Christmas and entering the New Years!!! Enjoy!!
We had the chance to go visit Grandpa's Mom Alicia. My second time meeting her. It was nice being able to to talk to her and introduce her to Mikey and my kiddos.
Salsa!!
May the Lord be our protector this New Year! May we follow HIM much closer this Year!
Amen.















































